Dell M209X DLP Projector (Black)


An excellent multi-purpose portable projector4

I'm a trainer/consultant and I was looking for a multi-purpose portable projector for business that I would use for presentations training teaching and showing video clips. When I ordered this projector I wasn't sure exactly what I was getting. The other ones that I ordered through Amazon.com were all out of stock and were cancelled so I went outside my budget and bought this one. It was a bit more pricey than the others but when I received it I was quite impressed.



It projects an excellent bright large and crisp image. It is so small and light. It's only about 2 and a half lbs. in weight but doesn't compromise the image at all. Actually it projects a better image than most projectors that I've seen. The projector design looks really good and professional. I really liked the nylon carrying case that came with it. The whole package fits nicely in this small carrying bag that is about 2/3 size of a typical notebook carrying case. That makes it ultra portable. It has paddings for protection. The space inside the case is a little larger than the projector height but that allows for a small file or notepad to be included. You just need to make sure the projector isn't shaken or mishandled. Only thing I noticed about this projector is its remote control. It's a bit bulky and the design looks a bit outdated compared to the projector itself. But it has a good grip has a nice feel to it includes a laser pointer and various controls which I haven't yet used. Overall this is worth the price. This is an excellent multi-purpose portable projector.More detail ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List