Dell M109S DLP Projector


Excellent5

Sorry Freddie paid 800 for his I got mine for 300 from Dell web site. That's still a hefty price - wait 5 years and you will find better ones for 99. I am an artist and I work by projecting color slides on my paper or canvas. I have needed to go digital for a long time but the standard laptop projectors are big heavy noisy expensive and too bright. The new little ones either don't connect to a laptop or get terrible reviews. This one is just right. It's also fun to project movies on the bedroom wall but remember the brightness is 50 lumens and your standard video projector is about 2000 so you want total darkness and it's still not the same. The projector is tiny light and quiet and has a lot of nifty sophisticated electronics BUT THERE'S NO TRIPOD SCREW SOCKET!!! the cables and connectors are bulky and awkward the cord to the laptop is only 2' long (get an extension) but it's the best one on the market so far.More detail ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List